Intro....

Josh and I have been married for 2 1/2 years.. who would have thought that when he asked me "out" in Junior High 9 years ago I would be able to say that I am married to him now. No kids yet, waiting for our home to finish, and just living everyday as it comes. I created this blog forever ago, but just haven't got around to writing on it. So hopefully I can find interesting things to post on here... for at least my "sisters" sake. Since we haven't done anything all too exciting recently I guess I will brag about how we went to England in March. We went for 2 1/2 weeks and I was nice to see some family members that I hadn't seen in quite some time and was able to introduce Josh to some of them he hadn't met before. The entire trip was so fun and we hated coming back. I think if I wasn't so attached to my immediate family I could just pick up and move there. We went to mainly all the notorious tourist sites for example, the Big Ben, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, etc. We also went down to Devon, which is one of the furthest points on the bottom of England. My Uncle lives down there and we went to his Archery Center. I pretty much sucked the fat one, but it was so much fun. We also went to a Rugby match where I bet my uncle 5 pounds that his city Bude would lose... which of course they did... so yeah! I basically won 10 dollars! Went we went over the exchange rate was $2.03 for every pound. Gross! And then of course when we come back I only got $1.87 for every pound. ...
Comments
I love that your intro includes the term "sucked the fat one." That certainly gives an impression. HAhahaaa! You make me laugh so hard!
P.S. I hope you know that when you put "sisters" in quotation marks, I interpreted that as including me, since I'm basically your surrogate sister. Whether you like it or not. Booyah!