Inspired by my sister, I too have decided to express my excitement about an event that took place yesterday. For the last couple of months I have been waiting for June 5 to come. Why you ask? Yesterday, my sisters and I purchased New Kids on the Block concert tickets for their reunion tour on November 15! I am a Jordan Knight fan, but ultimately I have a crush on Joey McIntyre... which is sometimes unsettling since he looked like my brother.... My sisters and I have spent probably to much time watching videos, listening to Cd's and know the choreography to their music videos probably more than people should be allowed. But yes, that is what fans are supposed to do isn't it! When they performed on the Today Show I had to hold back the tears when Joey put his top hat on with the top cut out (notice in the picture... also, what the heck is Donny wearing....?) November 15th. Going to be AWESOME....
Comments