What to blog about....

What to blog about.... I'm obviously a person who feels it is only necessary to blog about things that either bug me or ridiculous things that may have happened somehow only to me... but surprisingly enough I can say I haven't had a run in with the homeless, no odd injuries, I haven't seen any nudity, stabbings, or random grass gymnastic tournaments outside of my work. How boring has my life been! I'll have to do some mind searching to see if I can come up with anything worth writing about... hmmm.

Comments

Amanda said…
Oh, c'mon.... Here's a thought: How about blogging about that little bun your cooking in that oven of yours?
You silly woman! Love you!
Leah said…
Hey! This post has been up for a while and I never even bothered to check your blog. How about some Hawaii photos!
Holly said…
Yeah, I agree...you have lots to post about! New house, soon-to-be baby boy, Hawaii trip, etc. Let's see it! By the way, kind of miss you guys at the family functions. Stop all the traveling all right. Hope you are feeling well!

Popular posts from this blog

Update...

Hangin' Tough...